Welcome!!

Welcome to my page....Happy reading!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kenleigh's fashion statement

I know it's been a couple of days since I've updated. So, that means I have a lot to post!

Getting back to Kenleigh's fashion...I took a pic of her one day last week to show her great style!!!
Notice the blue and whit headband, orange shirt and pink shoes!! And when I tell her that it doesn't match and it is not cute, this is her response, "Yes it is mama, I can't believe you said that!" ONE OF A KIND!!!

2 comments:

  1. Carson has to dress himself sometimes too! For Easter all he wanted was flipflops...So that is what the bunny brought and yep he wore them to Easter Church Service. Oh well, I've learned to pick my battles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my my.. thats my girl! She may learn alot from her Mae Mae but I tell you what, I taught her to match better than that. Haha! Gotta love her!

    ReplyDelete